Tuesday 30 April 2013

Evaluation Question 6

What have I learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

We shot the clip on an Ipod
I had very limited edit software programe (Windows Movie Maker), so I had to be inventive. I firstly put all my footage together and cut them down in length. Then I muted the sounds. I found royalty free music and sound effects on Youtube and used Youtube to mp3 converter to change them into audio clips, which I then edited into my video. If I did another clip, I would try and aquire some better filming equipment and try and get a better editing programme than Windows movie maker, as it is too simplistic and slow to use, which annoyed me deeply :)

 
Windows movie maker was used for the editing process.

In my research, I used Facebook to survey my friends on their favorate
Superhero movies.
I used wikipedia to help with the critical and commercial
response to various films in my chosen genre
IMDb was useful in my research of target audiences for films
in my chosen genre, as well as their overall sucess.


I created the logos for the opening using
FlamingText.com
Youtube was useful throughout the whole process. Not only did I use it to upload and embed my clips into blogger, but also I used it to find various analisis videos and trailers/openings of films both released and upcoming films (for research), royalty free music and sound effects (the latter two I coverted using Youtube to mp3 converter).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment