Sunday 24 February 2013

Real research into audiences

I did a survey to my subscribers on Youtube and asked them the following four questions:
1: What are your favorite superhero/ comic book movies?
2: Who is your favorite Superhero?
3: Who is your favorite comic book villain?
4: What are your least favorite superhero/ comic book movie?

The results show a mixture of both old and new, mainstream and cult, American,British and Asian comic films:

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=GqQH2S_hAuE

Some people also messaged me on Youtube and I also asked some of my friends the same question.
When I asked my friends the most common answers were these:
1: The Dark Knight Rises, Avengers Assemble & Watchmen.
2: Batman, Iron Man & Superman.
3: Joker, Loki & Bane.
4: Fantastic Four & Spiderman 3

No comments:

Post a Comment